- Photography |M Paley
- TBC 2022
Explore the soaring peaks and fascinating history of the Hunza valley for 12 days, with National Geographic photographer, Matthieu Paley.
- Journey |ISHKAR
- Nov 2021
Journey around Soqotra – the sparsely populated Yemeni island of jagged mountains, pristine white beaches and one of the densest concentrations of unique plant and animal species found anywhere on the planet.
- Photography |MC Brown
- TBC 2022
Explore the Northern and Southern Kivu regions of the Democratic Republic of Congo (D.R.C.) with the award-winnning photographer, and former D.R.C. resident, Michael Christopher Brown.
- Photography |S Norfolk
- Nov 2021
Visit the Yemeni island of Soqotra and capture the beautiful and the bizarre on camera, guided by award-winning landscape photographer Simon Norfolk, who travelled there island in 2009 and 2013
- Can't tell friends enough about our journey with ISHKAR in Afghanistan. I particularly enjoyed the small group vibe, the variety of activities and the warmth and hospitality of the leaders. If you are thinking about it, don't. Just go.- Annette Widtz, ISHKAR traveller 2019
- It was an absolute joy travelling with ISHKAR - immersive, authentic and fun.- Annabel Illingworth, ISHKAR traveller 2020
- The trip wasn't just about my view of the place, but all the experiences that I went through together with the group. It was an eye-opening and enriching journey.- Andi Iskandar, ISHKAR traveller 2019
- Afghanistan is so much more than violence and war and you really feel that when you spend some time in Bamiyan.- Ellen Speissens, ISHKAR traveler 2019
- Our trip to Afghanistan with ISHKAR and Andrew Quilty was an amazing adventure. Travelling was only topped by having a master photographer beside us, teaching us how to capture the experience even more vividly!- Glen Wilde, ISHKAR traveller 2019
- The trip provided an opportunity to experience the other aspects of the country - pursuit of peace, fantastic landscape and kindness of people.- Chenhu Lui, ISHKAR traveller 2019