- Photography |MC Brown
- Feb 2021
Explore the Northern and Southern Kivu regions of the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) with the award-winnning photographer, and former DRC resident, Michael Christopher Brown.
- Photography |M Paley
- May 2021
Explore the soaring peaks and fascinating history of the Hunza valley for 12 days, with National Geographic photographer, Matthieu Paley.
- Trail running |L Bartholomew
- Sep 2021
In September 2021, world leading trail runner Lucy Barthomolew will be leading a pioneering trail running camp on the shores of a high altitude lake in Afghanistan.
- Skiing |S Husaini & A Farhang
- Feb 2021
Join us on the backcountry ski trip of a lifetime. Ski the untouched powder of Afghanistan, in the remote and spectacular mountains of the Koh-e Baba range.
- Can't tell friends enough about our journey with ISHKAR in Afghanistan. I particularly enjoyed the small group vibe, the variety of activities and the warmth and hospitality of the leaders. If you are thinking about it, don't. Just go.- Annette Widtz, ISHKAR traveller 2019
- It was an absolute joy travelling with ISHKAR - immersive, authentic and fun.- Annabel Illingworth, ISHKAR traveller 2020
- The trip wasn't just about my view of the place, but all the experiences that I went through together with the group. It was an eye-opening and enriching journey.- Andi Iskandar, ISHKAR traveller 2019
- Afghanistan is so much more than violence and war and you really feel that when you spend some time in Bamiyan.- Ellen Speissens, ISHKAR traveler 2019
- Our trip to Afghanistan with ISHKAR and Andrew Quilty was an amazing adventure. Travelling was only topped by having a master photographer beside us, teaching us how to capture the experience even more vividly!- Glen Wilde, ISHKAR traveller 2019
- The trip provided an opportunity to experience the other aspects of the country - pursuit of peace, fantastic landscape and kindness of people.- Chenhu Lui, ISHKAR traveller 2019