- Hiking |ISHKAR
- Sept 2022
Travel beneath Northern Pakistan's soaring peaks, and delve into the fascinating history of the Hunza Valley. This journey is undertaken with a small group of travellers led by a local Pakistani guiding team for in-depth perspectives and discussions on the region.
- Hiking and Boating |ISHKAR
- Nov 2022
Journey to Socotra's remotest corners on foot and by boat – journeying from the sparsely populated jagged mountains down to long, isolated beaches. This Yemeni island is one of the densest concentrations of unique plant and animal species found anywhere on the planet.
- Landscape Photo |S Norfolk
- Nov 2022
Visit the Yemeni island of Socotra for 8 days, capturing the beautiful and the bizarre on camera, guided by award-winning landscape photographer Simon Norfolk.
- Photography |MC Brown
- TBC 2023
Venture to the Northern and Southern Kivu regions of the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) with the award-winnning photographer, and former DRC resident, Michael Christopher Brown.
When Afghanistan fell to the Taliban last year we immediately paused trading there. After much deliberation, we have now taken the decision to continue our work in the country. We wrote about our thinking in this blog post.
If you would like to support Afghanistan please consider one of the following:
1) Donate directly here to support EMERGENCY hospitals in Afghanistan.
2) Purchase a print in our print sale for EMERGENCY hospitals in Afghanistan. Live 01.07.22 - 15.08.2. Preview the collection here.
3) Stand in solidarity with our partners by purchasing objects made in Afghanistan here.
4) Join us for a fascinating conversation on the situation in Afghanistan with Rossella Miccio President of EMERGENCY, and Emma Graham-Harrison, Senior International Affairs Correspondent for The Guardian & The Observer on 07.07.2. Register free here.
5) Visit our Blog post here on ways to continue supporting people in Afghanistan.