Our versatile soft woollen waistcoats are perfect for all seasons. The waistcoats have a 100% natural wool exterior, and a cotton blend Afghan lining. They are finished with subtle grey shell buttons.
*Please note that these waistcoats do come up small so please bear this in mind when selecting your size.
Dry clean only.
We offer a single flat rate shipping option: tracked shipping with Royal Mail.
* For addresses in the UK, tracked postage takes 2-3 business days.
* International shipping is available to all destinations. For Europe estimated delivery is 3-5 business days, and for the rest of the world 5-12 business days.
* ISHKAR is not responsible for customs duties or taxes on international shipments, nor is it responsible for delays associated with the import process.
We offer free shipping for:
UK orders over £150
European orders over €180
Rest of the world orders over $240
• We will be happy to offer a full refund (excluding shipping) on items returned within 14 days of receipt of delivery.
• Returned items must be unworn, unwashed and undamaged products purchased directly from ISHKAR.com.
• Proof of purchase is required.
• For defective, damaged or incorrect items, please notify us within five days of delivery in order to receive a refund/exchange.
• Email us at email@example.com to organise the return.
If an item is out of stock you are able to preorder the item, so that you're first in line when its back. Once you have preordered an item we guarantee the order to be shipped to you within four months. If the item is delivered outside this window we will provide you with your money back. Often the order will arrive well within this four month period. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more accurate information on when orders for this product are likely to be ready.
These waistcoats are perfectly designed to cope with Afghanistan’s brutally cold winters, and fierce summers, and are traditionally worn by Afghan men throughout the year. We’ve updated the traditional waistcoat for women, pairing soft wool with a contemporary lining.
These waistcoats are the result of a collaboration between ISHKAR and Zarif Design, a Kabul based textiles company.
Zarif Design is a Kabul based atelier who specialise in high-quality tailoring of fine fabrics from Afghanistan and Central Asia. Today Zarif employs 52 Afghan artisans, 16 men and 36 women, working as tailors, seamstresses, embroiderers and weavers.