Kunzite, 925 Sterling Silver, 22 Carat Goldplate
Free UK shipping on orders over £150
Free shipping to Europe on orders over €180
Free Shipping to US & Rest of world over $240
If an item is out of stock you are able to preorder the item, so that you're first in line when it's back. Once you have preordered an item we guarantee the order to be shipped to you within four months. If the item is delivered outside this window we will provide you with your money back. Often the order will arrive well within this four month period.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more accurate information on when orders for this product are likely to be ready.
Try to avoid contact with water. Remove while swimming, bathing or showering.
We offer a single flat rate shipping option: tracked shipping with Royal Mail.
* For addresses in the UK, tracked postage takes 2-3 business days.
* International shipping is available to all destinations. For Europe estimated delivery is 3-5 business days, and for the rest of the world 5-12 business days.
* ISHKAR is not responsible for customs duties or taxes on international shipments, nor is it responsible for delays associated with the import process.
We offer free shipping for:
UK orders over £150
European orders over €180
Rest of the world orders over $240
• We will be happy to offer a full refund (excluding shipping) on items returned within 14 days of receipt of delivery.
• Returned items must be unworn, unwashed and undamaged products purchased directly from ISHKAR.com.
• Proof of purchase is required.
• For defective, damaged or incorrect items, please notify us within five days of delivery in order to receive a refund/exchange.
• Email us at email@example.com to organise the return.
Returning to Afghanistan in 2002 after having been forced to flee to Pakistan during the time of the Taliban, Javid set up one of the best-equipped workshops in the country. Javid is committed to mentoring Afghanistan's next generation of jewelers, offering apprenticeships in his own workshop for the most promising emerging talents.
Pippa has been visiting Turquoise Mountain since 2008, and has now produced 8 collections in collaboration with Afghanistan’s jewellers. Named as the Ethical Jewellery Business of the year at the 2015 UK Jewellery Awards, Pippa’s Turquoise Mountain pieces have been worn by celebrities such as Angelina Jolie, Florence and the Machine, Yasmine Le Bon and Eva Longoria.