Available in two sizes, ISHKAR hampers feature some of our favourite products, boxed and packed ready to gift.
X1 Glass Bowl, X1 Pin Project pin, X1 Peace Mask
X2 Tall Tumblers, X1 Yemeni Seasoning dish, X1 Glass Bowl, X1 Pin Project pin, X1 Peace Mask
Please note colours and styles will be chosen at random.
We offer a single flat rate shipping option: tracked shipping with Royal Mail. Orders will be dispatched in 2-3 working days.
* For addresses in the UK, tracked postage takes 2-3 business days.
* International shipping is available to all destinations. For Europe estimated delivery is 3-5 business days, and for the rest of the world 5-12 business days.
* ISHKAR is not responsible for customs duties or taxes on international shipments, nor is it responsible for delays associated with the import process.
We offer free shipping for:
UK orders over £200
European orders over £250
• We will be happy to offer a full refund (excluding shipping) on items returned within 14 days of receipt of delivery.
• Returned items must be unworn, unwashed and undamaged products purchased directly from ISHKAR.com.
• Proof of purchase is required.
• For defective, damaged or incorrect items, please notify us within five days of delivery in order to receive a refund/exchange.
• Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise the return.
If an item is out of stock you are able to preorder the item, so that you're first in line when it's back. Once you have preordered an item the order should be shipped to you within three months. Often the order will arrive well within this three month period. Contact email@example.com for more accurate information on when orders for this product are likely to be ready.
For two thousand years Herat’s distinctive coloured glass was traded along the length of the Silk Road. Ghulam Sekhi is one of the last in this ancient line of glassblowers. In a mud brick workshop near Herat’s ancient citadel, his work is keeping this precious industry alive.
These glasses are each blown by hand. As a result, each has its own satisfyingly individual shape.
Working with artisans in Colombia, Ukraine, Somalia, and Bolivia, the Peace Masks project aims to combat the shared threat of COVID-19 and provide livelihoods to those living and working in conflict affected areas. The project forms part of a larger effort by the Peace Dividend Initiative to help ease tensions in conflict-affected areas by identifying and facilitating key peace-supporting economic opportunities and encouraging cooperation.
The Pin Project was launched in 2017 as a collaborative venture between Far and Wide Collective, ISHKAR, and Global Goods Partners with the goal of creating meaningful work for displaced peoples and encouraging long-term self-reliance. Each of these brass pins have been crafted by artisans in Afghanistan.