This ring was inspired by the view of Afghanistan’s verdant fields whilst flying over the country. This versatile piece makes a unique addition to your everyday look.
Free UK shipping on orders over £200
Free shipping to Europe on orders over £250/€290
Try to avoid contact with water. Remove while swimming, bathing or showering.
We offer a single flat rate shipping option: tracked shipping with Royal Mail. Orders will be dispatched in 2-3 working days.
* For addresses in the UK, tracked postage takes 2-3 business days.
* International shipping is available to all destinations. For Europe estimated delivery is 3-5 business days, and for the rest of the world 5-12 business days.
* ISHKAR is not responsible for customs duties or taxes on international shipments, nor is it responsible for delays associated with the import process.
We offer free shipping for:
UK orders over £200
European orders over £250
• We will be happy to offer a full refund (excluding shipping) on items returned within 14 days of receipt of delivery.
• Returned items must be unworn, unwashed and undamaged products purchased directly from ISHKAR.com.
• Proof of purchase is required.
• For defective, damaged or incorrect items, please notify us within five days of delivery in order to receive a refund/exchange.
• Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise the return.
If an item is out of stock you are able to preorder the item, so that you're first in line when it's back. Once you have preordered an item the order should be shipped to you within three months. Often the order will arrive well within this three month period. Contact email@example.com for more accurate information on when orders for this product are likely to be ready.
Originally from the Baghlan province of Afghanistan, Waqas was born as a refugee in Pakistan in 1998. After returning to Afghanistan he studied jewellery at the Turquoise Mountain Institute, where he met his future business partners Haider and Ahmad. The three soon became close friends. “As we were great friends before, we know each other’s habits and how to get the best out of each other” Waqas explains. Their close friendship can explain the uncompromising quality of their jewellery.
Known to locals as Bamiyan Turquoise, this mineral (scientific name: Chrysocolla) is mined just a stone’s throw away from the famous Buddhas of Bamiyan which were destroyed by the Taliban in 2001. Bamiyan sits in a stunning lush green valley surrounded by snow-capped peaks on all sides.
On top of the amount we pay the artisans, a further 10% of the value of this product goes towards the Turquoise Mountain Foundation. Turquoise Mountain supports Afghan artisans by providing them with three years of technical training, as well as a full range of business support following graduation.