This delicately textured cashmere and silk-blend scarf is handwoven in Afghanistan. Light and durable the scarf’s combination of cashmere and silk means the scarf is exceptionally soft, making it the perfect companion all year round.
Composition: 50% raw cashmere, 50% raw silk
Size: 60cm x 190cm
Free UK shipping on orders over £200
Free shipping to Europe on orders over £250/€290
Hand wash with a mild detergent or regular shampoo. Alternatively, dry clean or machine wash using the cold, delicate setting.
One size: 60cm x 190cm
We offer a single flat rate shipping option: tracked shipping with Royal Mail. Orders will be dispatched in 2-3 working days.
* For addresses in the UK, tracked postage takes 2-3 business days.
* International shipping is available to all destinations. For Europe estimated delivery is 3-5 business days, and for the rest of the world 5-12 business days.
* ISHKAR is not responsible for customs duties or taxes on international shipments, nor is it responsible for delays associated with the import process.
We offer free shipping for:
UK orders over £200
European orders over £250
• We will be happy to offer a full refund (excluding shipping) on items returned within 14 days of receipt of delivery.
• Returned items must be unworn, unwashed and undamaged products purchased directly from ISHKAR.com.
• Proof of purchase is required.
• For defective, damaged or incorrect items, please notify us within five days of delivery in order to receive a refund/exchange.
• Email us at email@example.com to organise the return.
If an item is out of stock you are able to preorder the item, so that you're first in line when it's back. Once you have preordered an item the order should be shipped to you within three months. Often the order will arrive well within this three month period. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more accurate information on when orders for this product are likely to be ready.
This scarf is made entirely in Afghanistan: the raw silk is grown and spun in Herat, and the cashmere comes from goats reared in the Hindu Kush mountains. While Afghanistan has a long tradition of silk artistry, dating back to the ancient silk road, cashmere production is relatively new. 90% of goats in Afghanistan produce cashmere, but the majority of goat herders are not aware of its luxury value. Azezena is training herders on sustainable farming and dehairing techniques, helping them to achieve higher quality cashmere and thereby higher prices for the natural fibre.