Each pin measures 3.5 cm x 2.4 cm, and is handcrafted in either brass or sterling silver.
Free UK shipping on orders over £150
Free shipping to Europe on orders over €180
Free Shipping to US & Rest of world over $240
We offer a single flat rate shipping option: tracked shipping with Royal Mail.
* For addresses in the UK, tracked postage takes 2-3 business days.
* International shipping is available to all destinations. For Europe estimated delivery is 3-5 business days, and for the rest of the world 5-12 business days.
* ISHKAR is not responsible for customs duties or taxes on international shipments, nor is it responsible for delays associated with the import process.
We offer free shipping for:
UK orders over £150
European orders over €180
Rest of the world orders over $240
• We will be happy to offer a full refund (excluding shipping) on items returned within 14 days of receipt of delivery.
• Returned items must be unworn, unwashed and undamaged products purchased directly from ISHKAR.com.
• Proof of purchase is required.
• For defective, damaged or incorrect items, please notify us within five days of delivery in order to receive a refund/exchange.
• Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise the return.
OUR PRODUCTION PARTNERS
SMALL PROJECTS ISTANBUL
Small Projects Istanbul (SPI) is a grassroots NGO based in Istanbul, Turkey, supporting individuals and families displaced by war in the Middle East. SPI coordinated the training and production of the brass pins by Syrian women now living in Istanbul.
DESIGN FOR PEACE
The Design for Peace project, led by Afrika Tiss and supported by UNHCR, provides income to Malian artisans living as refugees in Burkina Faso. Design for Peace recruited and trained 27 refugees to make the brass pins for The Pin Project.
Turquoise Mountain is an NGO working in Afghanistan, Myanmar and the Middle East to regenerate historic areas and revive traditional crafts. Returnees in Afghanistan made both the brass and the silver pins.
Danish Refugee Council
Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is international NGO providing help to refugees around the world. DRC recruited a selection of Iraqis and Syrians living in Jordan who were keen to learn new skills and broaden their employment opportunities. The local workshop in Amman produced both brass and gold pins.