Our Willow weekender bag has been handcrafted in Karachi, Pakistan by master artisans using the highest quality of waxed canvas and vegetable tanned cow leather.
- 50 cm x 28 cm x 25 cm
- 37 L Volume
- Weight: 1.5 kg
* Made from waxed canvas (lotus-effect, water-repellent)
* Framed with vegetable tanned cow leather
* High-quality YKK metal zipper
* Interior with adjusted pockets for phone, business cards and pens
* Resizable and detachable straps
* Inside lining made of 100% cotton (cleanable)
We will aim to dispatch orders within 2-3 working days of purchase date but please be aware that we are a small team and delays can occur. We offer a single flat rate shipping option: tracked shipping with Royal Mail.
* For addresses in the UK, estimate shipping time is 2-3 business days.
* International shipping is available to all destinations. For all addresses outside the UK, estimate shipping time is 5-12 business days.
* ISHKAR is not responsible for customs duties or taxes on EU/international shipments, nor is it responsible for delays associated with the import process.
We offer free shipping for:
UK orders over £200
European orders over £250
*Extended returns policy - Orders made from December the 1st can be returned until January the 5th.*
We will be happy to offer a full refund (excluding shipping) on items returned within 14 days of receipt of delivery.
• Returned items must be unworn, unwashed and undamaged products purchased directly from ISHKAR.com.
• Proof of purchase is required.
• Photography prints are printed to order and are therefore not refundable.
• For defective, damaged or incorrect items, please notify us within five days of delivery in order to receive a refund/exchange.
• Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise the return.
If an item is out of stock you are able to preorder the item, so that you're first in line when it's back. Once you have preordered an item the order should be shipped to you within three months. Often the order will arrive well within this three month period. Contact email@example.com for more accurate information on when orders for this product are likely to be ready.
Our weekender bag has been developed with avid travellers in mind. Its features and materials used reflect this product's practicality and long-lasting quality. Made from waxed canvas (lotus-effect, water-repellent) and framed with vegetable-tanned cow leather carefully selected from the North of Pakistan, the Midnight will be your perfect new travel companion.
Buckle And Seam
Buckle & Seam is a social impact brand manufacturing leather bags and accessories in Pakistan. Practicality and clean lines is their formula for creating timeless classics meant to last and accompany its owner for years, regardless of trends. With every product sold, they support personal and professional development and secure the fundamental right to education for all. 3% of their revenue is invested in educational initiatives and their own school project, the AMN School in Pakistan.