These versatile wrap trousers are made from 100% silk and crafted by master artisans in Pakistan. Designed with a cross over detail, the multiple button fastening positions give the option to wear them high waisted or at the hips.
Each item is individually handcrafted with care. Any variations are part of the garment’s unique character.
Free UK shipping on orders over £200
Free shipping to Europe on orders over £250/€290
Hand wash in cold water or dry clean.
XS/S- UK 6-8
S/M -UK 10-12
M/L -UK 14-16
Our model, Zinnia, is 5ft 8” (172cm) and is wearing XS/S.
Latest recommended order dates for Christmas 2021:
UK: 21st December
USA/Canada: 12th December
Central Europe: 15th December
We know Brexit has caused uncertainty for our European customers. To lend a hand we are happy to reimburse our customers for any customs duties or taxes paid on orders arriving in Europe placed between the 1st and the 16th of December.
We will aim to dispatch orders within 2-3 working days of purchase date but please be aware that we are a small team and delays can occur. We offer a single flat rate shipping option: tracked shipping with Royal Mail.
* For addresses in the UK, estimate shipping time is 2-3 business days.
* International shipping is available to all destinations. For all addresses outside the UK, estimate shipping time is 5-12 business days.
* ISHKAR is not responsible for customs duties or taxes on EU/international shipments, nor is it responsible for delays associated with the import process.
We offer free shipping for:
UK orders over £200
European orders over £250
*Extended returns policy - Orders made from December the 1st can be returned until January the 5th.*
We will be happy to offer a full refund (excluding shipping) on items returned within 14 days of receipt of delivery.
• Returned items must be unworn, unwashed and undamaged products purchased directly from ISHKAR.com.
• Proof of purchase is required.
• Photography prints are printed to order and are therefore not refundable.
• For defective, damaged or incorrect items, please notify us within five days of delivery in order to receive a refund/exchange.
• Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise the return.
If an item is out of stock you are able to preorder the item, so that you're first in line when it's back. Once you have preordered an item the order should be shipped to you within three months. Often the order will arrive well within this three month period. Contact email@example.com for more accurate information on when orders for this product are likely to be ready.
All Indoi pieces are designed by London based Mallika, working in close collaboration with her aunt Maheen Khan, a master of her craft in embroidery and pattern cutting in Pakistan. Each timeless garment is carefully produced using time honoured skills and materials that are woven to last a lifetime. Every piece tells the story of a people, a culture, a craft.
Each garment is handcrafted in Maheen’s workshop in Karachi, Pakistan, by a small number of exceptional local tailors, pattern cutters, stitchers and embroiderers, many of whom have been working with Maheen for over thirty years. These master craftsmen use ancient techniques from the Indus Valley where their individual passion, skill and expert attention to detail shine through in their work, from the exquisite cut of the cloth to the intricate hand-embroidered finish.