These versatile wrap trousers are made from 100% silk and crafted by master artisans in Pakistan. Designed with a cross over detail, the multiple button fastening positions give the option to wear them high waisted or at the hips.
Each item is individually handcrafted with care. Any variations are part of the garment’s unique character.
Free UK shipping on orders over £200
Free shipping to Europe on orders over £250/€290
Hand wash in cold water or dry clean.
XS/S- UK 6-8
S/M -UK 10-12
M/L -UK 14-16
Our model, Zinnia, is 5ft 8” (172cm) and is wearing XS/S.
We offer a single flat rate shipping option: tracked shipping with Royal Mail. Orders will be dispatched in 2-3 working days.
* For addresses in the UK, tracked postage takes 2-3 business days.
* International shipping is available to all destinations. For Europe estimated delivery is 3-5 business days, and for the rest of the world 5-12 business days.
* ISHKAR is not responsible for customs duties or taxes on international shipments, nor is it responsible for delays associated with the import process.
We offer free shipping for:
UK orders over £200
European orders over £250
• We will be happy to offer a full refund (excluding shipping) on items returned within 14 days of receipt of delivery.
• Returned items must be unworn, unwashed and undamaged products purchased directly from ISHKAR.com.
• Proof of purchase is required.
• For defective, damaged or incorrect items, please notify us within five days of delivery in order to receive a refund/exchange.
• Email us at email@example.com to organise the return.
If an item is out of stock you are able to preorder the item, so that you're first in line when it's back. Once you have preordered an item the order should be shipped to you within three months. Often the order will arrive well within this three month period. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more accurate information on when orders for this product are likely to be ready.
All Indoi pieces are designed by London based Mallika, working in close collaboration with her aunt Maheen Khan, a master of her craft in embroidery and pattern cutting in Pakistan. Each timeless garment is carefully produced using time honoured skills and materials that are woven to last a lifetime. Every piece tells the story of a people, a culture, a craft.
Each garment is handcrafted in Maheen’s workshop in Karachi, Pakistan, by a small number of exceptional local tailors, pattern cutters, stitchers and embroiderers, many of whom have been working with Maheen for over thirty years. These master craftsmen use ancient techniques from the Indus Valley where their individual passion, skill and expert attention to detail shine through in their work, from the exquisite cut of the cloth to the intricate hand-embroidered finish.