Each carpet is made to order and takes 6 months to produce.
• Vacuum rugs lightly
• Avoid direct and prolonged sunlight exposure
• Do not treat with stain products
• If a stain occurs, act quickly preventing it from drying
Tips for cleaning the most common household stains:
• The most important thing is to act quickly before the stain dries.
• If the stain was caused by liquid, use paper towels to absorb. Work gently from the edges toward the center, so the problem area does not expand.
• For wine, coffee and tea, try to absorb as quickly as possible. Then apply a solution of warm water, detergent and white vinegar with a damp sponge. Wipe with clean cloth and let dry. If the stain persists, have it professionally cleaned.
• For spots of oil, chocolate, lipstick, nail polish, or ink: scrub – then soak – as much of the stain as possible with a white cloth or paper towel. Clean the rug professionally. Professional dry cleaning is always the best option for stubborn or dried stains.
Once the carpet is completed the rug will shipped directly to your door. Shipping prices will be provided on enquiry.
• We will be happy to offer a full refund (excluding shipping) on items returned within 14 days of receipt of delivery.
• Returned items must be unworn, unwashed and undamaged products purchased directly from ISHKAR.com.
• Proof of purchase is required.
• For defective, damaged or incorrect items, please notify us within five days of delivery in order to receive a refund/exchange.
• Email us at email@example.com to organise the return.
If an item is out of stock you are able to preorder the item, so that you're first in line when it's back. Once you have preordered an item the order should be shipped to you within three months. Often the order will arrive well within this three month period. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more accurate information on when orders for this product are likely to be ready.
Frank Gehry is one of the biggest names in Architecture today, with a number of his building’s becoming world renowned attractions. Vanity Fair has labelled him the ‘most important architect of our age’, responsible for works including the titanium-clad Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao, the Louis Vuitton Foundation in Paris and the Walt Disney Concert Hall in downtown LA.
Our process for developing the rug graphic was similar to how we approach architecture. We began by looking at our sculptural studies for a pop-up store that was composed of large curved puzzle pieces. The challenge was how to translate a three-dimensional object into a two-dimensional graphic. Through a series of back and forth investigations, we refined the two-dimensional graphics based upon the constraints of traditional rug-making while still maintaining the dynamism of the three-dimensional objects
Frank Gehry designed 'Puzz' on behalf of the Afghan charity Arzu Studio Hope.
ARZU, which means “hope” in Dari, has developed an innovative model of social entrepreneurship that helps Afghan women weavers and their families break the cycle of poverty by providing them with steady incomes and access to education, healthcare and sustainable community development.
On top of the amount we pay the artisans, a further 80% of the sale of this carpet goes to Arzu to be recycled back into their development programmes on the ground.