The curved oval features hammered Aluminium covered by a hand dyed leather interior and exterior. These earrings come in three variations, green, grey or a mixture of the two.
Free UK shipping on orders over £150
Free shipping to Europe on orders over €180
Free Shipping to US & Rest of world over $240
Should be cared for with leather care lotion or cream that is wax-free.
Try to avoid contact with water. Remove while swimming, bathing or showering.
We offer a single flat rate shipping option: tracked shipping with Royal Mail.
* For addresses in the UK, tracked postage takes 2-3 business days.
* International shipping is available to all destinations. For Europe estimated delivery is 3-5 business days, and for the rest of the world 5-12 business days.
* ISHKAR is not responsible for customs duties or taxes on international shipments, nor is it responsible for delays associated with the import process.
We offer free shipping for:
UK orders over £150
European orders over €180
Rest of the world orders over $240
• We will be happy to offer a full refund (excluding shipping) on items returned within 14 days of receipt of delivery.
• Returned items must be unworn, unwashed and undamaged products purchased directly from ISHKAR.com.
• Proof of purchase is required.
• For defective, damaged or incorrect items, please notify us within five days of delivery in order to receive a refund/exchange.
• Email us at email@example.com to organise the return.
If an item is out of stock you are able to preorder the item, so that you're first in line when its back. Once you have preordered an item we guarantee the order to be shipped to you within four months. If the item is delivered outside this window we will provide you with your money back. Often the order will arrive well within this four month period. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more accurate information on when orders for this product are likely to be ready.
Ag Cisse Mohamed is a Malian Tuareg artisan who fled to Burkina Faso because of the military conflict. AG CISSE took part in the Design for Peace project organised by Afrika Tiss in Ouagadougou.
These earrings are made by Malian refugees in Burkina Faso. The artisans are supported by Design for Peace, an NGO working with UNHCR to create economic opportunities for Malian refugees and local artisans seeking self-reliance.