These joyful multi-layered cotton face masks are reusable coming with a filter pocket and nose wire. They are handcrafted by artisans in eastern Ukraine.
Each mask is embroidered with the text ‘It’s what’s on the inside that counts’ and comes with its own handmade drawstring storage pouch.
Please note that colour and pattern may vary slightly.
Minimum order 50 masks
Once we have received your pre-order we will email you to confirm and process your order and provide you with a shipping quote and delivery timeframe.
Have a question? Email us at email@example.com.
These face masks are designed to help combat the spread of COVID 19 but they are not intended for clinical use. Wash before and between uses.
Tumble dry at a low temperature
We offer a single flat rate shipping option: tracked shipping with Royal Mail.
* For addresses in the UK, tracked postage takes 2-3 business days.
* International shipping is available to all destinations. For Europe estimated delivery is 3-5 business days, and for the rest of the world 5-12 business days.
* ISHKAR is not responsible for customs duties or taxes on international shipments, nor is it responsible for delays associated with the import process.
We offer free shipping for:
UK orders over £150
European orders over €180
Rest of the world orders over $240
• We will be happy to offer a full refund (excluding shipping) on items returned within 14 days of receipt of delivery.
• Returned items must be unworn, unwashed and undamaged products purchased directly from ISHKAR.com.
• Proof of purchase is required.
• For defective, damaged or incorrect items, please notify us within five days of delivery in order to receive a refund/exchange.
• Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise the return.
The rainbow has become a universal symbol standing in the face of coronavirus. In the UK the rainbow is a token of gratitude to the National Health Service. In Italy it is accompanied with the slogan ‘Andrà Tutto Bene’ - everything will be alright. But everywhere, from Spain to the US, it represents the same message of hope in a time of great uncertainty. This mask draws inspiration from the colours of the rainbow.
As fighting escalated in Eastern Ukraine, Yulia began sewing as a coping mechanism to help her process the conflict around her. She set up a small atelier making embroidered pictures, hairpins, embroidered shirts, and embroidered towels, a symbol of the Ukrainian wedding. Faced with a new crisis, the COVID 19 pandemic, Yulia and her small team has turned their skills to the production of boutique facemasks.
PEACE MASK PROJECT
The Peace Masks Project aims to combat the shared threat of COVID-19 and provide livelihoods to those living and working in conflict affected areas. The project forms part of a larger effort by the Peace Dividend Initiative to help ease tensions in conflict-affected areas by identifying and facilitating key peace-supporting economic opportunities and encouraging cooperation.
Peace Masks not only provide livelihoods for communities affected by conflict and violence, but weave peace into the fabric of these fragile communities by connecting them in a productive process that boosts co-existence and reconciliation and helps soothe grievances.
For this project, PDI has partnered with ISHKAR, who sell to an international market, building “peace value chains” and delivering livelihoods to at risk populations.