Semiprecious stones include Lapis Lazuli and Agate.18 ct Gold Plate Brass / 925 Sterling Silver
Free UK shipping on orders over £150
Free shipping to Europe on orders over €180
Free Shipping to US & Rest of world over $240
We offer a single flat rate shipping option: tracked shipping with Royal Mail.
* For addresses in the UK, tracked postage takes 2-3 business days.
* International shipping is available to all destinations. For Europe estimated delivery is 3-5 business days, and for the rest of the world 5-12 business days.
* ISHKAR is not responsible for customs duties or taxes on international shipments, nor is it responsible for delays associated with the import process.
We offer free shipping for:
UK orders over £150
European orders over €180
Rest of the world orders over $240
• We will be happy to offer a full refund (excluding shipping) on items returned within 14 days of receipt of delivery.
• Returned items must be unworn, unwashed and undamaged products purchased directly from ISHKAR.com.
• Proof of purchase is required.
• For defective, damaged or incorrect items, please notify us within five days of delivery in order to receive a refund/exchange.
• Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise the return.
Mehdi Ansar began life as a refugee in Iran. After school, he earned some money for his family working in a car repair shop, and it was here he first gained his love for tinkering and using his hands. Today Ansar is the head of Blue Diamond - a talented group of seven jewellers all under the age of 25.
Hattie Rickards is a British jewellery designer. Hattie designed the Oculus ring for Turquoise Mountain artisans when she visited Afghanistan in 2012.
Walking through the streets of the old city, Hattie was inspired by the wooden lattice screens which can be found on many of the historic windows and doors. She decided to create a geometric collection which reflects the buildings in which the pieces are made.
On top of the amount we pay the artisans, a further 10% of the value of this product goes towards the Turquoise Mountain Foundation. Turquoise Mountain supports Afghan artisans by providing them with three years of technical training, as well as a full range of business support following graduation.