These squared studs are perfect for everyday wear. Mix and match them with our MALALAI or NAZO earrings for an asymmetrical look. Handcrafted in the old city of Kabul, Afghanistan from Sterling Silver with Gold plating.
*Unfortunately, due to the changing situation in Afghanistan, these pieces have been delayed. Our team is doing their very best to get them to London as soon as possible, but please email email@example.com for any updates.
Free shipping to Europe on orders over £250/€290
We offer a single flat rate shipping option: tracked shipping with Royal Mail. Orders will be dispatched in 2-3 working days.
* For addresses in the UK, tracked postage takes 2-3 business days.
* International shipping is available to all destinations. For Europe estimated delivery is 3-5 business days, and for the rest of the world 5-12 business days.
* ISHKAR is not responsible for customs duties or taxes on international shipments, nor is it responsible for delays associated with the import process.
We offer free shipping for:
UK orders over £200
European orders over £250
• We will be happy to offer a full refund (excluding shipping) on items returned within 14 days of receipt of delivery.
• Returned items must be unworn, unwashed and undamaged products purchased directly from ISHKAR.com.
• Proof of purchase is required.
• For defective, damaged or incorrect items, please notify us within five days of delivery in order to receive a refund/exchange.
• Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise the return.
If an item is out of stock you are able to preorder the item, so that you're first in line when it's back. Once you have preordered an item the order should be shipped to you within three months. Often the order will arrive well within this three month period. Contact email@example.com for more accurate information on when orders for this product are likely to be ready.
Mehdi Ansar began life as a refugee in Iran. After school, he earned some money for his family working in a car repair shop, and it was here he first gained his love for tinkering and using his hands. Today Ansar is the head of Blue Diamond - a talented group of seven jewellers all under the age of 25.
This collaboration between ISHKAR and INDOI takes inspiration from the shared heritage found between Afghanistan and Pakistan, by revisiting traditional Afghani/Pakistani menswear and the use of Afghan-native Lapis Lazuli and Agate stones for the jewellery. Each piece in this capsule collection embodies ISHKAR and INDOI's shared commitment to fine craftsmanship. The clothes, are all handcrafted in the workshop of INDOI founder, Mallika Chaudhuri's aunt’s workshop in Karachi, Pakistan, while the jewellery is handmade in Kabul, Afghanistan by a small team of craftsmen, lead by Mehdi Ansar.