Perfect for serving nuts and dips, each one of these bowls is hand thrown and hand glazed. As a result, each bowl is satisfyingly individual. Expect small variations between each piece.
Free shipping to Europe on orders over £250/€290
We offer a single flat rate shipping option: tracked shipping with Royal Mail. Orders will be dispatched in 2-3 working days.
* For addresses in the UK, tracked postage takes 2-3 business days.
* International shipping is available to all destinations. For Europe estimated delivery is 3-5 business days, and for the rest of the world 5-12 business days.
* ISHKAR is not responsible for customs duties or taxes on international shipments, nor is it responsible for delays associated with the import process.
We offer free shipping for:
UK orders over £200
European orders over £250
• We will be happy to offer a full refund (excluding shipping) on items returned within 14 days of receipt of delivery.
• Returned items must be unworn, unwashed and undamaged products purchased directly from ISHKAR.com.
• Proof of purchase is required.
• For defective, damaged or incorrect items, please notify us within five days of delivery in order to receive a refund/exchange.
• Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise the return.
If an item is out of stock you are able to preorder the item, so that you're first in line when it's back. Once you have preordered an item the order should be shipped to you within three months. Often the order will arrive well within this three month period. Contact email@example.com for more accurate information on when orders for this product are likely to be ready.
When the Taliban came to power in the 1990s, Abdul Mateen helped bury his family’s pottery tools before fleeing to Pakistan as a refugee. Unburying his tools a decade later, Abdul Mateen has since risen to prominence as the finest Afghan potter of his generation.
Artisans have been making pottery in the village of Istalif for the last 400 years. The picturesque village is nestled in the foothills of the Hindu Kush, and is a popular picnicking spot for Kabul’s residents on the weekend.
On top of the amount we pay the artisans, a further 10% goes towards the Turquoise Mountain Foundation. Turquoise Mountain supports Afghan artisans by providing them with three years of technical training, as well as a full range of business support following graduation