Kunzite, 925 Sterling Silver, 22 Carat Goldplate
Free UK shipping on orders over £200
Free shipping to Europe on orders over £250/€290
We offer a single flat rate shipping option: tracked shipping with Royal Mail. Orders will be dispatched in 2-3 working days.
* For addresses in the UK, tracked postage takes 2-3 business days.
* International shipping is available to all destinations. For Europe estimated delivery is 3-5 business days, and for the rest of the world 5-12 business days.
* ISHKAR is not responsible for customs duties or taxes on international shipments, nor is it responsible for delays associated with the import process.
We offer free shipping for:
UK orders over £200
European orders over £250
• We will be happy to offer a full refund (excluding shipping) on items returned within 14 days of receipt of delivery.
• Returned items must be unworn, unwashed and undamaged products purchased directly from ISHKAR.com.
• Proof of purchase is required.
• For defective, damaged or incorrect items, please notify us within five days of delivery in order to receive a refund/exchange.
• Email us at email@example.com to organise the return.
If an item is out of stock you are able to preorder the item, so that you're first in line when it's back. Once you have preordered an item the order should be shipped to you within three months. Often the order will arrive well within this three month period. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more accurate information on when orders for this product are likely to be ready.
Returning to Afghanistan in 2002 after having been forced to flee to Pakistan during the time of the Taliban, Javid set up one of the best-equipped workshops in the country. Javid is committed to mentoring Afghanistan's next generation of jewelers, offering apprenticeships in his own workshop for the most promising emerging talents.
Pippa has been visiting Turquoise Mountain since 2008, and has now produced 8 collections in collaboration with Afghanistan’s jewellers. Named as the Ethical Jewellery Business of the year at the 2015 UK Jewellery Awards, Pippa’s Turquoise Mountain pieces have been worn by celebrities such as Angelina Jolie, Florence and the Machine, Yasmine Le Bon and Eva Longoria.