An ISHKAR x Papier collaboration. Personalise your own notebook.
• A5 (148mm x 210mm)
• 37 leaves of warm white, lined paper (74 sides)
• Inner leaves are 118gsm
• Cover is softback (324gsm) with a matt, eggshell finish
These notebooks are a collaboration between ISHKAR and Papier - head to their website to personalise and purchase.
We offer a single flat rate shipping option: tracked shipping with Royal Mail. Orders will be dispatched in 2-3 working days.
* For addresses in the UK, tracked postage takes 2-3 business days.
* International shipping is available to all destinations. For Europe estimated delivery is 3-5 business days, and for the rest of the world 5-12 business days.
* ISHKAR is not responsible for customs duties or taxes on international shipments, nor is it responsible for delays associated with the import process.
We offer free shipping for:
UK orders over £200
European orders over £250
• We will be happy to offer a full refund (excluding shipping) on items returned within 14 days of receipt of delivery.
• Returned items must be unworn, unwashed and undamaged products purchased directly from ISHKAR.com.
• Proof of purchase is required.
• For defective, damaged or incorrect items, please notify us within five days of delivery in order to receive a refund/exchange.
• Email us at email@example.com to organise the return.
If an item is out of stock you are able to preorder the item, so that you're first in line when it's back. Once you have preordered an item the order should be shipped to you within three months. Often the order will arrive well within this three month period. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more accurate information on when orders for this product are likely to be ready.
Through Papier’s online system, you are able to personalize your sketchbook/notebook/invitation. With available edits on everything from the message, to the font and formatting, make your book truly yours.
This design is taken from a painting by Tamim Sahebzada. During the time of the Taliban Tamim’s painting career was almost cut short when he was stopped and searched by the Taliban because of his Western clothes. He was badly beaten after they found figurative paintings in his bag. After this experience, he fled to Pakistan where he designed carpets for a living. On returning to Afghanistan, Tamim became a miniature painting teacher at the Turquoise Mountain Insitute in Kabul.
location : Kabul, Afghanistan/p>
Artist : Tamim Sahebzada
Papier is an innovative online stationary company. Papier specializes in carefully curated designs, married with quality printing and premium paper. All their products are printed in England using Mohawk paper made with non-polluting wind generated energy.