Our Indigo Stripe Cotton Waistcoat has been handwoven and naturally dyed in Karachi, Pakistan from 100% cotton. It features a V-neck collar, 2 front pockets and 3 wooden buttons.
Riyam is 168cm tall and wears a size S.
Machine or hand wash gently with similar colours using a mild detergent.
Avoid drying the fabric in direct sunlight.
Do not dry clean.
*There might be slight bleeding initially from the dark indigo fabric, which after a couple of washes stabilises.*
We will aim to dispatch orders within 2-3 working days of purchase date but please be aware that we are a small team and delays can occur. We offer a single flat rate shipping option: tracked shipping with Royal Mail.
* For addresses in the UK, estimate shipping time is 2-3 business days.
* International shipping is available to all destinations. For all addresses outside the UK, estimate shipping time is 5-12 business days.
* ISHKAR is not responsible for customs duties or taxes on EU/international shipments, nor is it responsible for delays associated with the import process.
We offer free shipping for:
UK orders over £200
European orders over £250
*Extended returns policy - Orders made from December the 1st can be returned until January the 5th.*
We will be happy to offer a full refund (excluding shipping) on items returned within 14 days of receipt of delivery.
• Returned items must be unworn, unwashed and undamaged products purchased directly from ISHKAR.com.
• Proof of purchase is required.
• Photography prints are printed to order and are therefore not refundable.
• For defective, damaged or incorrect items, please notify us within five days of delivery in order to receive a refund/exchange.
• Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise the return.
If an item is out of stock you are able to preorder the item, so that you're first in line when it's back. Once you have preordered an item the order should be shipped to you within three months. Often the order will arrive well within this three month period. Contact email@example.com for more accurate information on when orders for this product are likely to be ready.
Koel fabrics are woven on the handloom by skilled artisans. The gentle hand of nature colours the fabric with dyes extracted from leaves, flowers, roots and bark. Since its inception 40 years ago, Koel has continued to foster the traditional crafts, using hand-woven cloth from hand-spun thread for its products.
For over a decade, Noorjehan Bilgrami, founder of Koel, has been inspired by a single colour — natural indigo.
Indigo is sourced from the plant, Indigofera Tinctoria. Koel still uses this traditionally made dye, in an attempt to preserve this beautiful process.
Koel was established in 1977 to promote the revival of hand-loom weaving and block-printing. Ahead of its time, Koel evolved a design philosophy that began to breathe new life into the traditional design repertoire. Soon, it began to use the indigenous technology of renewable natural dyes extracted from leaves, flowers, roots and bark to saturate its textiles. Koel works with the age-old wisdom of master craftsmen, linking a rich past to a vibrant present.