Each waistcoat was hand-picked from an Afghan bazaar during our last trip. Every one is unique, whether it's made with embroidery or decorated with vintage coins, they're all equally fabulous!
Free UK shipping on orders over £200
Free shipping to Europe on orders over £250/€290
These are one-off waistcoats and each varies in size. We've written approximate sizes on the images, but please get in touch if you'd like to know the exact dimensions.
Email us: email@example.com
We offer a single flat rate shipping option: tracked shipping with Royal Mail. Orders will be dispatched in 2-3 working days.
* For addresses in the UK, tracked postage takes 2-3 business days.
* International shipping is available to all destinations. For Europe estimated delivery is 3-5 business days, and for the rest of the world 5-12 business days.
* ISHKAR is not responsible for customs duties or taxes on international shipments, nor is it responsible for delays associated with the import process.
We offer free shipping for:
UK orders over £200
European orders over £250
• We will be happy to offer a full refund (excluding shipping) on items returned within 14 days of receipt of delivery.
• Returned items must be unworn, unwashed and undamaged products purchased directly from ISHKAR.com.
• Proof of purchase is required.
• For defective, damaged or incorrect items, please notify us within five days of delivery in order to receive a refund/exchange.
• Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise the return.
If an item is out of stock you are able to preorder the item, so that you're first in line when it's back. Once you have preordered an item the order should be shipped to you within three months. Often the order will arrive well within this three month period. Contact email@example.com for more accurate information on when orders for this product are likely to be ready.
These vintage waistcoats were bought in the bazaars on Kabul’s famous Chicken Street. A area that was once at the heart of the Hippie Trail in the 60s and 70s. Before Soviet invasion of Afghanistan in 1979, thousands of hippies came through here, drawn by its reputation for mythic beauty, age-old craftsmanship, famous hospitality (and perhaps its native cannabis too…).
Every waistcoat is different, whether they are made from hand-embroidered suzani (سوزن ) textiles, or embroidered with vintage coins & jewels, they are all equally fabulous! Please get in touch with us if you'd like to know more: firstname.lastname@example.org