Our Pichard collection is based around 6 charms and symbols.
Each piece can be collected and worn as a unique earring, or as a pair.
This piece is gold-plated sterling silver with hand-hammered details.
Free UK shipping on orders over £150
Free shipping to Europe on orders over €180
Free Shipping to US & Rest of world over $240
Try to avoid contact with water. Remove while swimming, bathing or showering.
Earring diameter 3cm.
Hoop 2cm x 1.5cm.
We offer a single flat rate shipping option: tracked shipping with Royal Mail.
* For addresses in the UK, tracked postage takes 2-3 business days.
* International shipping is available to all destinations. For Europe estimated delivery is 3-5 business days, and for the rest of the world 5-12 business days.
* ISHKAR is not responsible for customs duties or taxes on international shipments, nor is it responsible for delays associated with the import process.
We offer free shipping for:
UK orders over £150
European orders over €180
Rest of the world orders over $240
• We will be happy to offer a full refund (excluding shipping) on items returned within 14 days of receipt of delivery.
• Returned items must be unworn, unwashed and undamaged products purchased directly from ISHKAR.com.
• Proof of purchase is required.
• For defective, damaged or incorrect items, please notify us within five days of delivery in order to receive a refund/exchange.
• Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise the return.
If an item is out of stock you are able to preorder the item, so that you're first in line when its back. Once you have preordered an item we guarantee the order to be shipped to you within four months. If the item is delivered outside this window we will provide you with your money back. Often the order will arrive well within this four month period. Contact email@example.com for more accurate information on when orders for this product are likely to be ready.
Amelie Pichard is one of France’s most exciting independent designs. She has collaborated with everyone from Pamela Anderson to Opening Ceremony. Pichard’s creative process revolves around playing with cliches. Her designs are unorthodox yet wearable, vintage but unmistakable urban.
The Hippie Trail
Before the soviet invasion of Afghanistan in 1979, Afghanistan lay the heart of the Hippie Trail. Thousands of hippies came through Afghanistan, drawn by its reputation for mythic beauty, age-old craftsmanship, famous hospitality (and perhaps its native cannabis too…). Pichard’s joyous collection evokes the nostalgia of that time.
All the pieces in this collection were handcrafted by jewellers in the old city of Kabul. One of these is Monawar Shah. Having trained first in Kabul, and then in India, Monawar has recently set up his own workshop on the site of an old silver bazaar in Kabul’s historic district of Murad Khani.