100% cotton cushion cover, hand-embroidered with a hidden zip. Crafted by Malian refugees in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.
This cushion is one of a tryptic collection by Afrika Tiss for MADE 51.
Size: 60cm x 40cm
You can source high-quality cushion inners from Fine Quality Cushions. Fillings can be made precisely to fit the size of these cushions.
We offer a single flat rate shipping option: tracked shipping with Royal Mail.
* For addresses in the UK, tracked postage takes 2-3 business days.
* International shipping is available to all destinations. For Europe estimated delivery is 3-5 business days, and for the rest of the world 5-12 business days.
* ISHKAR is not responsible for customs duties or taxes on international shipments, nor is it responsible for delays associated with the import process.
We offer free shipping for:
UK orders over £150
European orders over €180
Rest of the world orders over $240
• We will be happy to offer a full refund (excluding shipping) on items returned within 14 days of receipt of delivery.
• Returned items must be unworn, unwashed and undamaged products purchased directly from ISHKAR.com.
• Proof of purchase is required.
• For defective, damaged or incorrect items, please notify us within five days of delivery in order to receive a refund/exchange.
• Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise the return.
Designed by Oriane Pereira Lino as part of a 6 week artistic residency in 2016 that brought together refugee designers and artisans. The motif of these cushions draws inspiration from the decorative design of the Tashkat, a Tuareg embroidered necklace traditionally crafted from leather and detailed with pearls and sequins.
This design is called Etrane meaning constellation.
Afrika Tiss is an initiative based in Burkina Faso and France whose aim is to promote craftsmanship as a lever for economic and social development. The enterprise brings together creators, designers and craftsmen to encourage the sharing of knowledge and skills to create innovative products.