Handcrafted by Saeeda in the old city of Kabul, these stacked elements of sterling silver and brass make a unique statement piece, from a truly original designer and maker.
Free UK shipping on orders over £150
Free shipping to Europe on orders over €180
Free Shipping to US & Rest of world over $240
Try to avoid contact with water. Remove while swimming, bathing or showering.
We offer a single flat rate shipping option: tracked shipping with Royal Mail.
* For addresses in the UK, tracked postage takes 2-3 business days.
* International shipping is available to all destinations. For Europe estimated delivery is 3-5 business days, and for the rest of the world 5-12 business days.
* ISHKAR is not responsible for customs duties or taxes on international shipments, nor is it responsible for delays associated with the import process.
We offer free shipping for:
UK orders over £150
European orders over €180
Rest of the world orders over $240
• We will be happy to offer a full refund (excluding shipping) on items returned within 14 days of receipt of delivery.
• Returned items must be unworn, unwashed and undamaged products purchased directly from ISHKAR.com.
• Proof of purchase is required.
• For defective, damaged or incorrect items, please notify us within five days of delivery in order to receive a refund/exchange.
• Email us at email@example.com to organise the return.
If an item is out of stock you are able to preorder the item, so that you're first in line when its back. Once you have preordered an item we guarantee the order to be shipped to you within four months. If the item is delivered outside this window we will provide you with your money back. Often the order will arrive well within this four month period. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more accurate information on when orders for this product are likely to be ready.
All handcrafted by Saeeda in the old city of Kabul, stacked elements of sterling silver mirror layered bonfires and the dormant explosive energy they represent.
Saeeda Etebari is a designer and jeweller whose work is inspired by nature’s elements. Saeeda lost her hearing as a child whilst living in a Pakistani refugee camp. After returning to Kabul following the fall of the Taliban, she discovered a talent for making and designing jewellery. With support from the Turquoise Mountain Foundation Saeeda’s work has since been exhibited at the Smithsonian Institute in Washington D.C and Buckingham Palace in London.
Designing a piece that somebody will buy and wear is a special experience for me. I love making a connection with someone through a shared sense of beauty.