Handcrafted by Saeeda in the old city of Kabul, these stacked elements of sterling silver gold plated and emerald make a unique statement piece, from a truly original designer and maker.
If an item is out of stock you are able to preorder the item, so that you're first in line when it's back. Once you have preordered an item we guarantee the order to be shipped to you within four months. If the item is delivered outside this window we will provide you with your money back. Often the order will arrive well within this four month period.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more accurate information on when orders for this product are likely to be ready.
Try to avoid contact with water. Remove while swimming, bathing or showering.
We offer a single flat rate shipping option: tracked shipping with Royal Mail.
* For addresses in the UK, tracked postage takes 2-3 business days.
* International shipping is available to all destinations. For Europe estimated delivery is 3-5 business days, and for the rest of the world 5-12 business days.
* ISHKAR is not responsible for customs duties or taxes on international shipments, nor is it responsible for delays associated with the import process.
We offer free shipping for:
UK orders over £150
European orders over €180
Rest of the world orders over $240
• We will be happy to offer a full refund (excluding shipping) on items returned within 14 days of receipt of delivery.
• Returned items must be unworn, unwashed and undamaged products purchased directly from ISHKAR.com.
• Proof of purchase is required.
• For defective, damaged or incorrect items, please notify us within five days of delivery in order to receive a refund/exchange.
• Email us at email@example.com to organise the return.
All handcrafted by Saeeda in the old city of Kabul, stacked elements of sterling silver mirror layered bonfires and the dormant explosive energy they represent.
Before the soviet invasion of Afghanistan in 1979, Afghanistan lay the heart of the Hippie Trail. Thousands of hippies came through Afghanistan, drawn by its reputation for mythic beauty, age-old craftsmanship, famous hospitality (and perhaps its native cannabis too…). Pichard’s joyous collection evokes the nostalgia of that time.
Designing a piece that somebody will buy and wear is a special experience for me. I love making a connection with someone through a shared sense of beauty.