This classic ring set with Smokey Quartz can be worn on its own, or for maximum effect wear with one of our plain bands or other stone stacking rings.
Handcrafted in Myanmar from sterling silver and gold plated sterling silver.
Free UK shipping on orders over £200
Free shipping to Europe on orders over £250/€290
Nous déconseillons tout contact avec l'eau.
We will aim to dispatch orders within 2-3 working days of purchase date but please be aware that we are a small team and delays can occur. We offer a single flat rate shipping option: tracked shipping with Royal Mail.
* For addresses in the UK, estimate shipping time is 2-3 business days.
* International shipping is available to all destinations. For all addresses outside the UK, estimate shipping time is 5-12 business days.
* ISHKAR is not responsible for customs duties or taxes on EU/international shipments, nor is it responsible for delays associated with the import process.
We offer free shipping for:
UK orders over £200
European orders over £250
*Extended returns policy - Orders made from December the 1st can be returned until January the 5th.*
We will be happy to offer a full refund (excluding shipping) on items returned within 14 days of receipt of delivery.
• Returned items must be unworn, unwashed and undamaged products purchased directly from ISHKAR.com.
• Une preuve d'achat est requise.
• Photography prints are printed to order and are therefore not refundable.
• Pour les articles défectueux, endommagés ou incorrects, veuillez nous informer dans les cinq jours de la livraison afin de recevoir un remboursement / échange.
• Email us at email@example.com to organise the return.
If an item is out of stock you are able to preorder the item, so that you're first in line when it's back. Once you have preordered an item the order should be shipped to you within three months. Often the order will arrive well within this three month period. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more accurate information on when orders for this product are likely to be ready.
Like the majority of the most renowned goldsmiths in Myanmar, Thein Aung learned this craft from the masters in his village and then decided to move to Yangon. Now with over 24 years of experience he has no plans to hang up his tools, stating that he ‘would like to continue his work as a goldsmith forever.’ Inspired by all the teachers he has had in the past, Thein Aung is also excited to become a teacher himself.
Silver and Goldsmithing
‘Pantain’ is the art of gold and silversmithing. For centuries, Myanmar goldsmiths were renowned for their hand-crafted jewellery. Nowadays, complex decorative designs using handmade filigree, open-wire work, and other traditional methods are hard to find and machine-made production dominates the offering. The skills needed to craft a jewellery piece by hand are at risk of disappearing. Each purchase helps to sustain this industry.
The Mogok valley in upper Myanmar, sometimes referred to as the “Valley of Rubies”, is famed for its large depository of precious and semi-precious stones. All ISHKAR pieces are crafted using semi-precious gemstones that have been sourced directly from women in this area who hand cut them in traditional workshops close to their point of origin. This way we are able to ensure a shorter and more transparent supply chain as well as fair pay for these women.
Decades of international isolation and sanctions have left Myanmar one of the poorest countries in Southeast Asia, with a third of the population living in poverty. Through technical, design, and business training, Turquoise Mountain is supporting over 400 artisans to connect to international markets, and to generate sustainable incomes. Turquoise Mountain’s apprenticeship programme in Myanmar is also training the first generation of female goldsmiths in the country who learn from the masters of their craft.