This playful ring combines the traditional craft of granulation with Lapis Lazuli cabochons. Each stone has its own unique character.
Handcrafted in Amman, Jordan from sterling silver and gold plated sterling silver.
Free UK shipping on orders over £200
Free shipping to Europe on orders over £250/€290
Nous déconseillons tout contact avec l'eau.
We will aim to dispatch orders within 2-3 working days of purchase date but please be aware that we are a small team and delays can occur. We offer a single flat rate shipping option: tracked shipping with Royal Mail.
* For addresses in the UK, estimate shipping time is 2-3 business days.
* International shipping is available to all destinations. For all addresses outside the UK, estimate shipping time is 5-12 business days.
* ISHKAR is not responsible for customs duties or taxes on EU/international shipments, nor is it responsible for delays associated with the import process.
We offer free shipping for:
UK orders over £200
European orders over £250
*Extended returns policy - Orders made from December the 1st can be returned until January the 5th.*
We will be happy to offer a full refund (excluding shipping) on items returned within 14 days of receipt of delivery.
• Returned items must be unworn, unwashed and undamaged products purchased directly from ISHKAR.com.
• Une preuve d'achat est requise.
• Photography prints are printed to order and are therefore not refundable.
• Pour les articles défectueux, endommagés ou incorrects, veuillez nous informer dans les cinq jours de la livraison afin de recevoir un remboursement / échange.
• Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise the return.
If an item is out of stock you are able to preorder the item, so that you're first in line when it's back. Once you have preordered an item the order should be shipped to you within three months. Often the order will arrive well within this three month period. Contact email@example.com for more accurate information on when orders for this product are likely to be ready.
Alaa’ Nasri is originally from Syria and currently lives in Amman. For Alaa’, drawing has always been a way to express herself. She fills her notebook with sketches and ideas and hopes to expand her understanding of the craft to make pieces of her own. Alaa’ is a recent graduate of the Turquoise Mountain jewellery training programme.
Designed by Hala Haddadeen, the Samar Collection is inspired by ‘granulation’, one of the oldest goldsmithing techniques. Sensual, strong and refined, the collection highlights the essence of Lapis and Agate (Hakik), celebrating a time honoured technique. The oldest archaeological findings of jewels made using this technique were found in the royal tombs of Ur, in Mesopotamia dating back to 2500 B.C.
The crafts skills of the Levant have been endangered by regional instability. Turquoise Mountain aims to train a new generation of Syrian and Jordanian artisans, creating a new generation of craftsmen equipped to maintain these important cultural traditions.