The ultimate versatile earring. Designed for everyday wear. We recommend pairing with our larger hoops, or with our delicate semi-precious studs.
Handcrafted in Myanmar from sterling silver and gold plated sterling silver.
Free UK shipping on orders over £200
Free shipping to Europe on orders over £250/€290
Nous déconseillons tout contact avec l'eau.
We will aim to dispatch orders within 2-3 working days of purchase date but please be aware that we are a small team and delays can occur. We offer a single flat rate shipping option: tracked shipping with Royal Mail.
* For addresses in the UK, estimate shipping time is 2-3 business days.
* International shipping is available to all destinations. For all addresses outside the UK, estimate shipping time is 5-12 business days.
* ISHKAR is not responsible for customs duties or taxes on EU/international shipments, nor is it responsible for delays associated with the import process.
We offer free shipping for:
UK orders over £200
European orders over £250
*Extended returns policy - Orders made from December the 1st can be returned until January the 5th.*
We will be happy to offer a full refund (excluding shipping) on items returned within 14 days of receipt of delivery.
• Returned items must be unworn, unwashed and undamaged products purchased directly from ISHKAR.com.
• Une preuve d'achat est requise.
• Photography prints are printed to order and are therefore not refundable.
• Pour les articles défectueux, endommagés ou incorrects, veuillez nous informer dans les cinq jours de la livraison afin de recevoir un remboursement / échange.
• Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise the return.
If an item is out of stock you are able to preorder the item, so that you're first in line when it's back. Once you have preordered an item the order should be shipped to you within three months. Often the order will arrive well within this three month period. Contact email@example.com for more accurate information on when orders for this product are likely to be ready.
Ye Myo Aung is originally from Rakhine State but after his father passed away, he moved to Yangon with his mother, brother and sister. After seeing a Facebook post about Turquoise Mountain’s apprenticeship program he decided to enrol. A decision that has led him to discover a talent and a passion for craft that he hopes will see him own his own business in the future.
Silver and Goldsmithing
‘Pantain’ is the art of gold and silversmithing. For centuries, Myanmar goldsmiths were renowned for their hand-crafted jewellery. Nowadays, complex decorative designs using handmade filigree, open-wire work, and other traditional methods are hard to find and machine-made production dominates the offering. The skills needed to craft a jewellery piece by hand are at risk of disappearing. Each purchase helps to sustain this industry.
The Mogok valley in upper Myanmar, sometimes referred to as the “Valley of Rubies”, is famed for its large depository of precious and semi-precious stones. All ISHKAR pieces are crafted using semi-precious gemstones that have been sourced directly from women in this area who hand cut them in traditional workshops close to their point of origin. This way we are able to ensure a shorter and more transparent supply chain as well as fair pay for these women.
Decades of international isolation and sanctions have left Myanmar one of the poorest countries in Southeast Asia, with a third of the population living in poverty. Through technical, design, and business training, Turquoise Mountain is supporting over 400 artisans to connect to international markets, and to generate sustainable incomes. Turquoise Mountain’s apprenticeship programme in Myanmar is also training the first generation of female goldsmiths in the country who learn from the masters of their craft.