Photograph by Hedayat Amid. Frame not included. For framing options, please email email@example.com
This photo, taken in February 2018, is of an Afghan child selling balloons as he passes by the tomb of Sultan Mohammad Khan, an Afghan Aristocrat, on Maranjan hill in Kabul.
Photographs professionally printed on high quality Fuji Flex paper. The paper has a pure white base with exceptional black density, contrast and reproduction detail. The silky smooth reflective coating enhances the detail and definition of the images. 310 gsm.
Photograph prints are based on the typical A5, A4, A3 and A2 sizing. However each print size varies slightly to match the photograph dimensions. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for exact dimensions.
* Please note that the frame dimensions may look different to the image below depending on the size of the image to frame ratio.
We will aim to dispatch orders within 2-3 working days of purchase date but please be aware that we are a small team and delays can occur. We offer a single flat rate shipping option: tracked shipping with Royal Mail.
* For addresses in the UK, estimate shipping time is 2-3 business days.
* International shipping is available to all destinations. For all addresses outside the UK, estimate shipping time is 5-12 business days.
* ISHKAR is not responsible for customs duties or taxes on EU/international shipments, nor is it responsible for delays associated with the import process.
We offer free shipping for:
UK orders over £200
European orders over £250
*Extended returns policy - Orders made from December the 1st can be returned until January the 5th.*
We will be happy to offer a full refund (excluding shipping) on items returned within 14 days of receipt of delivery.
• Returned items must be unworn, unwashed and undamaged products purchased directly from ISHKAR.com.
• Une preuve d'achat est requise.
• Photography prints are printed to order and are therefore not refundable.
• Pour les articles défectueux, endommagés ou incorrects, veuillez nous informer dans les cinq jours de la livraison afin de recevoir un remboursement / échange.
• Email us at email@example.com to organise the return.
If an item is out of stock you are able to preorder the item, so that you're first in line when it's back. Once you have preordered an item the order should be shipped to you within three months. Often the order will arrive well within this three month period. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more accurate information on when orders for this product are likely to be ready.
Hedayat Amid is an award winning photographer born in Kabul, Afghanistan in 1990. Just a young boy when the Taliban took control in Kabul, Hedayat remembers the time when photos, television and all artistic works containing human figures were banned. After the fall of Taliban, Hedayat sought all the opportunities to pursue his childhood passion for photography, attending the photojournalism course at AINA photo agency. Today, Hedayat works as a senior photojournalist for European Press Photo Agency in Kabul, and has been published in national and international press such as Washington Post, New York Times and the Guardian. Hedayat’s photography has won prizes from UNESCO, Premio Luchetta, the British Embassy in Kabul, and in 2015, one of his photos was selected as part of the top 100 photos of the year by Time magazine.
More than half of the population in Afghanistan is illiterate, therefore photography and visual arts are essential for delivering information and news. As an Afghan, I am proud to have had an active role in portraying image of Afghanistan to the world.
Dans les pays déchirés par la guerre, la grande majorité des photographes professionnels travaillent pour des agences de presse. Cela signifie que leur travail couvre essentiellement les conflits. Notre projet est motivé par l’opportunité de donner aux photographes talentueux un nouveau débouché pour leur travail. A travers ce projet, nous aimerions révéler un aspect des pays ravagés par la guerre, rarement dévoilé par les médias internationaux.