Ces verres sont soufflés à la main. Chaque verre a sa propre forme, attendez-vous à de petites variations entre chaque pièce. Ils sont envoyés dans un coffret qui permet leur protection, idéal pour un cadeau.
Livraison gratuite au Royaume-Uni pour les commandes de plus de £150
Livraison gratuite en Europe pour les commandes de plus de 180€
Livraison gratuite aux États-Unis et le reste du monde plus de 240$
Ne pas exposer le verre à de trop grands changements de température. Le lavage en machine n'est pas recommandé.
We will aim to dispatch orders within 2-3 working days of purchase date but please be aware that we are a small team and delays can occur. We offer a single flat rate shipping option: tracked shipping with Royal Mail.
* For addresses in the UK, estimate shipping time is 2-3 business days.
* International shipping is available to all destinations. For all addresses outside the UK, estimate shipping time is 5-12 business days.
* ISHKAR is not responsible for customs duties or taxes on EU/international shipments, nor is it responsible for delays associated with the import process.
We offer free shipping for:
UK orders over £200
European orders over £250
*Extended returns policy - Orders made from December the 1st can be returned until January the 5th.*
We will be happy to offer a full refund (excluding shipping) on items returned within 14 days of receipt of delivery.
• Returned items must be unworn, unwashed and undamaged products purchased directly from ISHKAR.com.
• Une preuve d'achat est requise.
• Photography prints are printed to order and are therefore not refundable.
• Pour les articles défectueux, endommagés ou incorrects, veuillez nous informer dans les cinq jours de la livraison afin de recevoir un remboursement / échange.
• Email us at email@example.com to organise the return.
If an item is out of stock you are able to preorder the item, so that you're first in line when it's back. Once you have preordered an item the order should be shipped to you within three months. Often the order will arrive well within this three month period. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more accurate information on when orders for this product are likely to be ready.
The artisans make glass in much the same way as it has always been made. They grind quartz, plant ash (otherwise known as 'Ishkar'), and natural oxides together to create the vibrant colours which once made Herat’s glass so famous. Each individual glass is blown by hand, and fired in a traditional mud brick kiln.
With the local market for handblown glass drying up due to the arrival of cheap Chinese glass in Afghanistan, the artisans are struggling to find new apprentices. Each sale of Herati glass will help build the stability they need for their business to grow.