100% organic cotton Bogalan ('mud-cloth') designed by Rebecca Hoyes and Boubacar Doumbia, made in Segou Mali.
- Avoid direct and prolonged sunlight exposure
- Do not treat with stain products
- If a stain occurs, act quickly preventing it from drying
- Indigo-dyed cotton has been treated to resist fading or bleeding; however, natural dyes may transfer to furniture or clothing. Avoid unnecessary contact with water or moisture. Dry clean only.
We offer a single flat rate shipping option: tracked shipping with Royal Mail.
- You can make changes to your order up until 24 hours after the purchase has been made.
- We will be happy to offer a full refund (excluding shipping) on items returned within 14 days of receipt of delivery.
- Returned items must be unworn, unwashed and undamaged products purchased directly from ISHKAR.com.
- Proof of purchase is required.
- For defective, damaged or incorrect items, please notify us within five days of delivery in order to receive a refund/exchange.
- Email us at email@example.com to organise the return.