Once the carpet is completed the rug will shipped directly to your door. Shipping prices will be included in the price of your order.
Each carpet is made to order and takes approximately 3 months to produce.
- Vacuum rugs lightly
- Avoid direct and prolonged sunlight exposure
- Do not treat with stain products
- If a stain occurs, act quickly preventing it from drying
- Tips for cleaning the most common household stains:
- The most important thing is to act quickly before the stain dries.
- If the stain was caused by liquid, use paper towels to absorb. Work gently from the edges toward the center, so the problem area does not expand.
- For wine, coffee and tea, try to absorb as quickly as possible. Then apply a solution of warm water, detergent and white vinegar with a damp sponge. Wipe with clean cloth and let dry. If the stain persists, have it professionally cleaned.
- For spots of oil, chocolate, lipstick, nail polish, or ink: scrub – then soak – as much of the stain as possible with a white cloth or paper towel. Clean the rug professionally. Professional dry cleaning is always the best option for stubborn or dried stains.
- We will be happy to offer a full refund (excluding shipping) on items returned within 30 days of receipt of delivery for customers within Europe.
- Returned items must be unworn, unwashed and undamaged products purchased directly from ISHKAR.com.
- Proof of purchase is required.
- For defective, damaged or incorrect items, please notify us within five days of delivery in order to receive a refund/exchange.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise the return.