8cm Polar Carbon Blade, Afghan Walnut Wood
Each knife comes with a hand dyed leather pouch
Free UK shipping on orders over £125
Free shipping to Europe on orders over €160
Free Shipping to US & Rest of world over $200
These knives are made from natural, untreated wood, so they require as much love and care in the maintaining as they did in the making. Wood will naturally expand and contract with changes in temperature and moisture. The best way to protect the wood is to rub a small amount of oil into the handle every now and then. Danish oil, camellia oil or linseed oil are best, but you can use regular olive oil too if you don’t have anything else to hand.
The blades should be cleaned and dried after use. If you use the knife regularly, make sure you strop the blade on a piece of untreated leather every once in a while to keep the blades shaving sharp.
We offer a single flat rate shipping option: tracked shipping with Royal Mail.
* For addresses in the UK, tracked postage takes 2-3 business days.
* International shipping is available to all destinations. For Europe estimated delivery is 3-5 business days, and for the rest of the world 5-12 business days.
* ISHKAR is not responsible for customs duties or taxes on international shipments, nor is it responsible for delays associated with the import process.
We offer free shipping for:
UK orders over £125
European orders over €160
Rest of the world orders over $200
• We will be happy to offer a full refund (excluding shipping) on items returned within 14 days of receipt of delivery.
• Returned items must be unworn, unwashed and undamaged products purchased directly from ISHKAR.com.
• Proof of purchase is required.
• For defective, damaged or incorrect items, please notify us within five days of delivery in order to receive a refund/exchange.
• Email us at email@example.com to organise the return.