100% organic cotton Bogalan ('mud-cloth') designed by Rebecca Hoyes and Boubacar Doumbia, made in Segou Mali.
- Avoid direct and prolonged sunlight exposure
- Do not treat with stain products
- If a stain occurs, quickly prevents it from drying
- Indigo-dyed cotton has been treated to resist fading or bleeding; however, natural dyes may transfer to furniture or clothing. Avoid unnecessary contact with water or moisture. Dry clean only.
- You can make changes to your order up until 24 hours after the purchase has been made.
- We will be happy to offer you a full refund (excluding shipping) on items returned within 14 days of receipt of delivery.
- Returned items must be unworn, unwaged and undamaged products directly from ISHKAR.com.
- Proof of purchase is required.
- For defective, damaged or incorrect items, please notify us within five days of payment / exchange.
- Email us at email@example.com to organize the return.