* Vacuum rugs lightly
* Avoid direct and prolonged sunlight exposure
* Do not treat with stain products
* If a stain occurs, act quickly preventing it from drying
Tips for cleaning the most common household stains:
* The most important thing is to act quickly before the stain dries.
* If the stain was caused by liquid, use paper towels to absorb. Work gently from the edges toward the center, so the problem area does not expand.
* For wine, coffee and tea, try to absorb as quickly as possible. Then apply a solution of warm water, detergent and white vinegar with a damp sponge. Wipe with clean cloth and let dry. If the stain persists, have it professionally cleaned.
* For spots of oil, chocolate, lipstick, nail polish, or ink: scrub – then soak – as much of the stain as possible with a white cloth or paper towel. Clean the rug professionally. Professional dry cleaning is always the best option for stubborn or dried stains.