This elegant wool-blend coat is paired with vintage ikat details. The soft, oversized coat was, handmade in Kabul.
Free UK shipping on orders over £200
Free shipping to Europe on orders over £250/€290
The fit of this coat is oversized with draped, slouchy sleeves that add a softness to its silhouette. We recommend opting for a smaller size than you would usually take. Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org for specific dimensions
We offer a single flat rate shipping option: tracked shipping with Royal Mail. Orders will be dispatched in 2-3 working days.
* For addresses in the UK, tracked postage takes 2-3 business days.
* International shipping is available to all destinations. For Europe estimated delivery is 3-5 business days, and for the rest of the world 5-12 business days.
* ISHKAR is not responsible for customs duties or taxes on international shipments, nor is it responsible for delays associated with the import process.
We offer free shipping for:
UK orders over £200
European orders over £250
• We will be happy to offer a full refund (excluding shipping) on items returned within 14 days of receipt of delivery.
• Returned items must be unworn, unwashed and undamaged products purchased directly from ISHKAR.com.
• Proof of purchase is required.
• For defective, damaged or incorrect items, please notify us within five days of delivery in order to receive a refund/exchange.
• Email us at email@example.com to organise the return.
If an item is out of stock you are able to preorder the item, so that you're first in line when it's back. Once you have preordered an item the order should be shipped to you within three months. Often the order will arrive well within this three month period. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more accurate information on when orders for this product are likely to be ready.
The Ikat used on these coats is originally from Uzbekistan. Uzbek silk ikats have large, brilliantly coloured motifs. Their deep colours come from natural vegetable dyes which colour the silk yarn through an extensive tie and dye process.