Simple and elegant charm necklace to pair with any outfit.
Handcrafted in Amman, Jordan from sterling silver and gold plated sterling silver.
Free UK shipping on orders over £200
Free shipping to Europe on orders over £250/€290
Try to avoid contact with water. Remove while swimming, bathing or showering.
We will aim to dispatch orders within 2-3 working days of purchase date but please be aware that we are a small team and delays can occur. We offer a single flat rate shipping option: tracked shipping with Royal Mail.
* For addresses in the UK, estimate shipping time is 2-3 business days.
* International shipping is available to all destinations. For all addresses outside the UK, estimate shipping time is 5-12 business days.
* ISHKAR is not responsible for customs duties or taxes on EU/international shipments, nor is it responsible for delays associated with the import process.
We offer free shipping for:
UK orders over £200
European orders over £250
*Extended returns policy - Orders made from December the 1st can be returned until January the 5th.*
We will be happy to offer a full refund (excluding shipping) on items returned within 14 days of receipt of delivery.
• Returned items must be unworn, unwashed and undamaged products purchased directly from ISHKAR.com.
• Proof of purchase is required.
• Photography prints are printed to order and are therefore not refundable.
• For defective, damaged or incorrect items, please notify us within five days of delivery in order to receive a refund/exchange.
• Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise the return.
If an item is out of stock you are able to preorder the item, so that you're first in line when it's back. Once you have preordered an item the order should be shipped to you within three months. Often the order will arrive well within this three month period. Contact email@example.com for more accurate information on when orders for this product are likely to be ready.
Samer Antaki mastered his craft after being trained by the most skilled Armenian goldsmiths. Since then, Samer has worked and produced jewellery for some of the biggest companies in Jordan, moving between Turkey and Uzbekistan to develop his skills. Samer is now working at Turquoise Mountain Jordan in the production workshop where he supervises a team of apprentices.
The crafts skills of the Levant have been endangered by regional instability. Turquoise Mountain aims to train a new generation of Syrian and Jordanian artisans, creating a new generation of craftsmen equipped to maintain these important cultural traditions.