Our camera straps have been handcrafted in Karachi, Pakistan by master artisans using the highest quality of Chitrali wool and vegetable tanned cow leather.
The straps come in 2 sizes, 90cm or 120cm long.
We will aim to dispatch orders within 2-3 working days of purchase date but please be aware that we are a small team and delays can occur. We offer a single flat rate shipping option: tracked shipping with Royal Mail.
* For addresses in the UK, estimate shipping time is 2-3 business days.
* International shipping is available to all destinations. For all addresses outside the UK, estimate shipping time is 5-12 business days.
* ISHKAR is not responsible for customs duties or taxes on EU/international shipments, nor is it responsible for delays associated with the import process.
We offer free shipping for:
UK orders over £200
European orders over £250
*Extended returns policy - Orders made from December the 1st can be returned until January the 5th.*
We will be happy to offer a full refund (excluding shipping) on items returned within 14 days of receipt of delivery.
• Returned items must be unworn, unwashed and undamaged products purchased directly from ISHKAR.com.
• Proof of purchase is required.
• Photography prints are printed to order and are therefore not refundable.
• For defective, damaged or incorrect items, please notify us within five days of delivery in order to receive a refund/exchange.
• Email us at email@example.com to organise the return.
If an item is out of stock you are able to preorder the item, so that you're first in line when it's back. Once you have preordered an item the order should be shipped to you within three months. Often the order will arrive well within this three month period. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more accurate information on when orders for this product are likely to be ready.
Our camera straps have been developed with avid travellers and photographers alike in mind. The materials used reflect this product's durability and long-lasting quality. The leather is carefully selected from herds of cows from the North of Pakistan and handled in its most natural form called “Full Grain”. The leather is then topped with a Crazy-horse-finish whereby it gets its natural matt look and its flattering surface. The wool, locally known as 'Shu' wool, is procured from the sheepherders of Chitral and often used for Pakol hats, made famous by Massoud.
Buckle And Seam
Buckle & Seam is a social impact brand manufacturing leather bags and accessories in Pakistan. Practicality and clean lines is their formula for creating timeless classics meant to last and accompany its owner for years, regardless of trends. With every product sold, they support personal and professional development and secure the fundamental right to education for all. 3% of their revenue is invested in educational initiatives and their own school project, the AMN School in Pakistan.