This uplifting pure essential oil is distilled from the delicate flower of the bitter orange tree and comes from the orchards of Eastern Afghanistan. The oil promotes a positive mood and encourages relaxation.
Free UK shipping on orders over £150
Free shipping to Europe on orders over €180
Free Shipping to US & Rest of world over $240
These oils have passed rigorous tests for quality by the Swiss Laboratory, Laboratoire Serjab
This is 100% pure Neroli Oil, distilled from the Bitter Orange tree (Citrus Aurantium). The oil's natural blend is obtained by steam distillation of the bitter orange tree's fragrant white blossoms.
- For use in diffusers and oil burners.
- Do not consume.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your healthcare professional before using essential oils during pregnancy.
- Best kept in a cool dry place. Once opened, use within 12 months.
- Naturally occurring allergens: Citral, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene and Linalool.
We offer a single flat rate shipping option: tracked shipping with Royal Mail.
* For addresses in the UK, tracked postage takes 2-3 business days.
* International shipping is available to all destinations. For Europe estimated delivery is 3-5 business days, and for the rest of the world 5-12 business days.
* ISHKAR is not responsible for customs duties or taxes on international shipments, nor is it responsible for delays associated with the import process.
We offer free shipping for:
UK orders over £150
European orders over €180
Rest of the world orders over $240
• We will be happy to offer a full refund (excluding shipping) on items returned within 14 days of receipt of delivery.
• Returned items must be unworn, unwashed and undamaged products purchased directly from ISHKAR.com.
• Proof of purchase is required.
• For defective, damaged or incorrect items, please notify us within five days of delivery in order to receive a refund/exchange.
• Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise the return.
Meet the Master Distiller
For the last decade Abdullah Arsala has been transforming poppy fields into organic orchards in eastern Afghanistan. Whilst studying biochemistry at University in California, Abdullah dropped out to work on an organic farm. Inspired by what he learned Abdullah decided to return to Afghanistan to reclaim his family's ancestral lands, much of which had been turned into poppy fields under the control of the Taliban. Abdullah has pioneered the field of essential oils in Afghanistan, and is committed to entirely organic farming practices.
Location : Afghanistan
Artisan : Abdullah Arsala
The persuasion game
Over many years, Abdullah has convinced over 1600 local farmers to switch from growing poppy to growing indigenous fruits and flowers. It has not been an easy argument to make - poppies are a higher value crop, and while orange and damascene rose bushes are suited to the Afghan soil and climate, it takes three years for their crop to reach a harvestable level of maturity. Nevertheless, thanks to Abdullah's efforts in dozens of farms across Eastern Afghanistan, orchards of bitter orange where poppy once grew.
There is very little genuine Neroli on the market today because it is so difficult to harvest. It must be done in a short window in springtime when orange blossoms bloom. The flowers, harvested early in the morning, just after they open, are allowed to gently fall on white cloths lying beneath the trees. They are then gathered and carefully driven to the distillery, and distilled in the same day they are picked. The result is a captivating, joyful fragrance.