Our versatile soft woollen waistcoats are perfect for all seasons. The waistcoats have a 100% natural wool exterior, cotton blend Afghan lining, and inside silk detailing. They are finished with subtle grey shell buttons. These waistcoats are perfect for wearing casually during the day, or for smarter evening wear.
Free UK shipping on orders over £200
Free shipping to Europe on orders over £250/€290
Dry clean only.
Medium: Shoulder -17 inches, Chest - 42 inches, Length - 27.5 inches
Large: Shoulder - 18.5 inches, Chest - 44 inches, Length - 28.5 inches
Extra Large: Shoulder- 19 inches, Chest - 46 inches, Length 29.5 inches
We offer a single flat rate shipping option: tracked shipping with Royal Mail. Orders will be dispatched in 2-3 working days.
* For addresses in the UK, tracked postage takes 2-3 business days.
* International shipping is available to all destinations. For Europe estimated delivery is 3-5 business days, and for the rest of the world 5-12 business days.
* ISHKAR is not responsible for customs duties or taxes on international shipments, nor is it responsible for delays associated with the import process.
We offer free shipping for:
UK orders over £200
European orders over £250
• We will be happy to offer a full refund (excluding shipping) on items returned within 14 days of receipt of delivery.
• Returned items must be unworn, unwashed and undamaged products purchased directly from ISHKAR.com.
• Proof of purchase is required.
• For defective, damaged or incorrect items, please notify us within five days of delivery in order to receive a refund/exchange.
• Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise the return.
If an item is out of stock you are able to preorder the item, so that you're first in line when it's back. Once you have preordered an item the order should be shipped to you within three months. Often the order will arrive well within this three month period. Contact email@example.com for more accurate information on when orders for this product are likely to be ready.
These waistcoats are perfectly designed to cope with Afghanistan’s brutally cold winters, and fierce summers, and are traditionally worn by Afghan men throughout the year. We’ve updated the traditional waistcoat by pairing soft wool with a contemporary lining, perfect for wearing casually during the day, or for smarter evening wear. They are cut to fit all sizes, large and small.
These waistcoats are a collaboration between ISHKAR and Zarif Design. They are handcrafted in Kabul, Afghanistan. Zarif Design is a social enterprise based in Kabul that specialises in high-quality tailoring using the finest fabrics from Afghanistan and Central Asia. In their atelier they employ a group of female and male artisans who work as tailors, seamstresses, embroiderers, and weavers.