These unique handmade earrings are carefully handcrafted from 925 silver and dark blue lapis lazuli stones of different sizes.
Please note that each pair is handmade from natural materials. No earring is like the other, but a beautiful one of a kind. Therefore, variations to the photos may occur.
Material: Lapis lazuli // 100% sterling silver, 14-carat gold-plated
Length: 12 cm
Free UK shipping on orders over £200
Free shipping to Europe on orders over £250/€290
Try to avoid contact with water. Remove while swimming, bathing or showering.
We offer a single flat rate shipping option: tracked shipping with Royal Mail. Orders will be dispatched in 2-3 working days.
* For addresses in the UK, tracked postage takes 2-3 business days.
* International shipping is available to all destinations. For Europe estimated delivery is 3-5 business days, and for the rest of the world 5-12 business days.
* ISHKAR is not responsible for customs duties or taxes on international shipments, nor is it responsible for delays associated with the import process.
We offer free shipping for:
UK orders over £200
European orders over £250
• We will be happy to offer a full refund (excluding shipping) on items returned within 14 days of receipt of delivery.
• Returned items must be unworn, unwashed and undamaged products purchased directly from ISHKAR.com.
• Proof of purchase is required.
• For defective, damaged or incorrect items, please notify us within five days of delivery in order to receive a refund/exchange.
• Email us at email@example.com to organise the return.
If an item is out of stock you are able to preorder the item, so that you're first in line when it's back. Once you have preordered an item the order should be shipped to you within three months. Often the order will arrive well within this three month period. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more accurate information on when orders for this product are likely to be ready.
The designs were created by Hila Limar (architect & chairwoman of the board at the non-profit organisation Visions for Children e.V.) and Wana Limar (creative producer, presenter, Visions for Children e.V. ambassador and member of their PR team). The earrings were then carefully handcrafted in Kabul from 925 silver and dark blue lapis lazuli. Within Afghan craftsmanship, a distinction is made between a hakak (gemstone cutter) and a goldsmith. A hakak transforms the gemstones into high-quality jewellery. Before a gemstone is embedded into silver or gold jewellery, further steps such as cutting, setting and faceting need to be conducted – activities which require a great deal of skill set and practical experience.
With this collaboration, Hila and Wana Limar also introduce their new jewellery label SEVAR. SEVAR combines the sisters' shared affinity for artistic design with their educational, sustainable aspirations – and therefore connects their longstanding commitment to the educational sector, especially through the non-profit organisation Vision for Children e.V., with their love of art and aesthetics. Profits made by SEVAR will be invested in a goldsmith training program for girls and young women in Kabul, which Vision for Children e.V. is currently working on.