Our versatile soft woollen waistcoats are perfect for all seasons. The waistcoats have a 100% natural wool exterior, and a cotton blend Afghan lining. They are finished with subtle grey shell buttons.
Free UK shipping on orders over £200
Free shipping to Europe on orders over £250/€290
Dry clean only.
Medium: Shoulder -17 inches, Chest - 42 inches, Length - 27.5 inches
Large: Shoulder - 18.5 inches, Chest - 44 inches, Length - 28.5 inches
Extra Large: Shoulder- 19 inches, Chest - 46 inches, Length 29.5 inches
We will aim to dispatch orders within 2-3 working days of purchase date but please be aware that we are a small team and delays can occur. We offer a single flat rate shipping option: tracked shipping with Royal Mail.
* For addresses in the UK, estimate shipping time is 2-3 business days.
* International shipping is available to all destinations. For all addresses outside the UK, estimate shipping time is 5-12 business days.
* ISHKAR is not responsible for customs duties or taxes on EU/international shipments, nor is it responsible for delays associated with the import process.
We offer free shipping for:
UK orders over £200
European orders over £250
*Extended returns policy - Orders made from December the 1st can be returned until January the 5th.*
We will be happy to offer a full refund (excluding shipping) on items returned within 14 days of receipt of delivery.
• Returned items must be unworn, unwashed and undamaged products purchased directly from ISHKAR.com.
• Proof of purchase is required.
• Photography prints are printed to order and are therefore not refundable.
• For defective, damaged or incorrect items, please notify us within five days of delivery in order to receive a refund/exchange.
• Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise the return.
If an item is out of stock you are able to preorder the item, so that you're first in line when it's back. Once you have preordered an item the order should be shipped to you within three months. Often the order will arrive well within this three month period. Contact email@example.com for more accurate information on when orders for this product are likely to be ready.
These waistcoats are perfectly designed to cope with Afghanistan’s brutally cold winters, and fierce summers, and are traditionally worn by Afghan men throughout the year. We’ve updated the traditional waistcoat by pairing soft wool with a contemporary lining. They are cut to fit all sizes, large and small.
These waistcoats are the result of a collaboration between ourselves, the Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) and a Kabul based textiles company. NRC funded the project, and the textiles company provided one year of tailoring training to 20 women displaced by conflict. Through these waistcoats we hope to create long term employment opportunities for the women.