Photograph by Farshad Usyan. Frame not included. For framing options, please email email@example.com
Table tennis training in Mazar-i-sharif, Afghanistan.
Photographs professionally printed on high quality Fuji Flex paper. The paper has a pure white base with exceptional black density, contrast and reproduction detail. The silky smooth reflective coating enhances the detail and definition of the images. 310 gsm.
Photograph prints are based on the typical A5, A4, A3 and A2 sizing. However each print size varies slightly to match the photograph dimensions. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for exact dimensions.
* Please note that the frame dimensions may look different to the image below depending on the size of the image to frame ratio.
We will aim to dispatch orders within 2-3 working days of purchase date but please be aware that we are a small team and delays can occur. We offer a single flat rate shipping option: tracked shipping with Royal Mail.
* For addresses in the UK, estimate shipping time is 2-3 business days.
* International shipping is available to all destinations. For all addresses outside the UK, estimate shipping time is 5-12 business days.
* ISHKAR is not responsible for customs duties or taxes on EU/international shipments, nor is it responsible for delays associated with the import process.
We offer free shipping for:
UK orders over £200
European orders over £250
*Extended returns policy - Orders made from December the 1st can be returned until January the 5th.*
We will be happy to offer a full refund (excluding shipping) on items returned within 14 days of receipt of delivery.
• Returned items must be unworn, unwashed and undamaged products purchased directly from ISHKAR.com.
• Proof of purchase is required.
• Photography prints are printed to order and are therefore not refundable.
• For defective, damaged or incorrect items, please notify us within five days of delivery in order to receive a refund/exchange.
• Email us at email@example.com to organise the return.
If an item is out of stock you are able to preorder the item, so that you're first in line when it's back. Once you have preordered an item the order should be shipped to you within three months. Often the order will arrive well within this three month period. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more accurate information on when orders for this product are likely to be ready.
Farshad Usyan was born and educated in Afghanistan’s northern city of Mazar-i-Sharif. Farshad’s interest in photography began when his brother Qais started working for the Agence France Presse (AFP). When Qais died in 2012, he was asked by the agency to take up a role as a photographer to continue his brother’s work. Since 2013, Farshad has covered stories the length and breadth of Afghanistan, producing work for numerous international publications. Farshad uses his camera to tell untold stories with a powerful social message. Beyond his work with AFP is regular contributor to Climate Tracker, and the Ground Truth Project.
In war-torn countries the vast majority of professional photographers work for news agencies. This means their work is often focused on coverage of conflict. Our project is motivated by the opportunity to give talented photographers an entirely new outlet for their work. Through this project we hope to reveal a side to war-torn countries rarely seen in the international media.